These organizations often meet consumers in a stressful public environment, be it in a hospital, on the daily commute or in other travel settings. Digital Signage is used as inspiration, brand building and way-finding tool. The user experience is focused on practical information instead of entertainment. The content can be a combination of tailor-made information and automatically generated data, such as traffic and weather information. Technical reliability is often the most crucial point for the deployment of a Digital Signage solution. Pain points are reliability, secure operations and 24/7 surveillance services.
Guiding the public sector
- Operates the system smoothly, safely and without interruptions.
- Shows the right information at the right time to the right group of people.
- Increases efficiency – updates and information management can be handled both locally and centrally within seconds.
- Reduce the need for content maintenance with auto-generated content.
- Increases involvement and engagement.
- Communicates in a modern and appealing way.
To make an everyday journey exciting.
Technical reliability is often the most crucial point for a deployment of a Digital Signage solution.
To combine tailor-made information and automatically generated data, such as traffic and weather information.